Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013, 11:13

"ESTLAND" Scania`s R, R, Torpedo, R Longline.

HEY Folks.

I am model builder from Estonia and also member in few model forum. I discover this forum few days ago and to me seems this site very active and i am glad, that here is so many topics. I decided to join with you guys and show my built trucks and trucks, what are in progress.
I will put here few pics of my each truck in chronological order. I hope you will like them and also i hope, that admins are agree with such topic.

1: Scania R620 type II

2: Scania R620 type I

3: Scania T164 580

4 Scania R730 Longline

"ESTLAND"

"Through difficulties to the stars"

Realname: Torsten

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 25. Februar 2013, 12:31

Hey Raiko,

welcome on this board. :hand: Very nice trucks. Clear build and a good conversion, especially the longline. :ok: It seems, that you are a Scania enthusiast. But in the future it would be better, to make one topic for one model. On this board it is common, doing that. And some more pics of your single models would be great, too.

Kind regards :wink:
Torsten
Der Weise verschweigt seine Meinung, also bin ich keiner...:ok:

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 07:51

Hey Torsten !

Thank you for your warm greetings :wink: and warm words. How to say..... i am just a big truck enthusiast. To me seems build new age Scania line just so interesting, that i did so. Similar looks, but differents to people, who knows more about trucks.
In the future i definitely would to for every model own topic, like i have in other forums. This time was exception , because like this was easier.

Raiko.
"ESTLAND"

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 10:45

Hi Raiko. :wink:

Welcom on this Booard. :hand:

Very Nice Scania. :ok: Exellent PaintJob. :ok: :ok:

Greets Heiko :party: :prost:
Das Reh springt hoch,das Reh springt weit,das kann es auch,denn es hat Zeit.

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 12:11

wow, great job.
Just thought I should visit your work and Im glad that ive done so.
You should make more of them, I really like your work and will follow your works in progress!
!!Spaghettimühlen <3 !!

I love rx7 - Wer was gegen Frauen mit Wankel sagt... !

Samstag, 2. März 2013, 11:03

Hi :wink:

Thank you guys for positive words and welcome notes. This forum is really cool and succinct, i am glad, that i joined with you. Definitely i will do more heavy-duty vehicles and i try to do them every time better, then last one was. Then you have here something to watch ;)

Raiko.
"ESTLAND"

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 10:07

Hi Raiko,

das sind schöne Scanias :ok: ,toll fotografiert.Es wäre gut ,wenn du die Modelle einzeln vorstellen könntest.

Gruß Jan

Sonntag, 3. März 2013, 14:40

Hello !

I don´t know, is there a point to do every truck own topic ? Many are here said it, but so far i thought, that no need to do that :) But if the community requires that, then i will think about it deeply ;)

Raiko.
"ESTLAND"