Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »tiking« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Realname: Charles King

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:32

Volvo F16

------------------------

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 20:44

Saustark!

Gruss
Thomas

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 21:19

echt ein schöner Volvo ..... :respekt: :dafür:

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 22:49

Hi Charles,

Wow,da hast du ein sehr reales Modell gebaut :ok: ,mit der Alterung und den vielen Details , unschlagbar.

Sehr schön fotografiert :ok: :ok:

Gruß Jan

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. August 2012, 19:18

Thanks Thomas, Robby and Jan. Jan I really appreciate your comment. Thank you. I like seeing clean trucks but I do not like building them. I like my trucks to look used and not brand new. I know most here do not like the way I build and weather my trucks but I am glad I am not like everyone else. ;)

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 13:21

Hi,
your weathering looks perfect! Like a real Truck! I like the "used-look" :thumbsup: !!!
Nice Volvo :ok:
Jeder hat ne Haube...ich fahr ohne!!!

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 13:55

Hi,
your weathering looks perfect! Like a real Truck! I like the "used-look" :thumbsup: !!!
Nice Volvo :ok:

Thans for the support.

Realname: Peter Justus

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 14:08

At the first sight of the opener pic i thought it was a real truck....

Very well made, great eyw for details, your weathering looks like that truck made a lot of miles around.

Also i like the idea of the rough board for the presentation, that´s different from "normal", great made!

Peter :ok:

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 17:44

Thank you Peter. I appreciate it your views and comments.

Realname: Torsten

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 12:13

Hi Charles,

I am very saddened, when I see such an old and rusty Volvo. :heul: But anyway good work, a perfect weathering.

Kind regards :wink:
Torsten
Der Weise verschweigt seine Meinung, also bin ich keiner...:ok:

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 20:24

Hi Charles,

I am very saddened, when I see such an old and rusty Volvo. :heul: But anyway good work, a perfect weathering.

Kind regards :wink:
Torsten

Thank you for your comments.

Montag, 20. August 2012, 09:41

Charles,

I usually don't comment on trucks. I'm a man who loves flying things, or things with tracks that make other things explode. But this one here looks so good, I had to leave something.

Of course there are trucks in the forum that are more lavishly colored, more "pimped out", more pleasing to the eye. But that's only visual stuff, without any substance. Your truck, however, looks like a trusty old work horse, a truck that has seen highways from Lissabon to Irkutsk. It feels like a pair of old, well worn shoes - of course they come apart in places, and of course the color fades, but they just feel right.

Outstanding work, man. Outstanding.

Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 00:18

Das ist schön LKW! Ein sehr reales Modell!

Viele Grüße, Anatoliy!
Es Grüßt Anatoliy aus Rußland!

Das Orangekreuzfahne (OKF). Trotz Alledem!

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 06:01

Charles,

I usually don't comment on trucks. I'm a man who loves flying things, or things with tracks that make other things explode. But this one here looks so good, I had to leave something.

Of course there are trucks in the forum that are more lavishly colored, more "pimped out", more pleasing to the eye. But that's only visual stuff, without any substance. Your truck, however, looks like a trusty old work horse, a truck that has seen highways from Lissabon to Irkutsk. It feels like a pair of old, well worn shoes - of course they come apart in places, and of course the color fades, but they just feel right.

Outstanding work, man. Outstanding.

Thank you for such a great post. Truely honored by it my friend. Thanks again.