Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »arsen« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Realname: arsen rostomyan

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 11:36

1957 Chevrolet Belair 4 doors

Hello ,

I used the revell kit and I converted to the four doors.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 11:43

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 11:44

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 16:10

Oh my god, arsen ... this is looking fantastic ...
i dont know if I´ve ever seen a better finish on a 1:25 57 Chevy ... great !

give these pics a better background and its really hard to tell if its a model or the real thing

amazing how you closed the door line ... and the way you scribed the new doorlines is fantastic ...
looks like Revell factory made ... if it were a kit I would buy it immediately

really cool color choice ... superrealistic ... flawless, brilliant .. wonderful polished ...
and lots of realistic looking details .. even the keys in the dashboard .. safety belts ... I love the fotoetched parts ... very clean work

Are these the kit windows ... just polished ? or did you use a finer plastic ... they look so thin
Grüße aus dem "Wilden Süd-Westen"
Markus

"When all else fails ... Read the instructions" ( LINDBERG 1965 )

Youth, talent, hard work, and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery !
( In memoriam Prof. John A. Tilley, † 20.07.2017 )

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 08:16

Oh my god, arsen ... this is looking fantastic ...
i dont know if I´ve ever seen a better finish on a 1:25 57 Chevy ... great !

give these pics a better background and its really hard to tell if its a model or the real thing

amazing how you closed the door line ... and the way you scribed the new doorlines is fantastic ...
looks like Revell factory made ... if it were a kit I would buy it immediately

really cool color choice ... superrealistic ... flawless, brilliant .. wonderful polished ...
and lots of realistic looking details .. even the keys in the dashboard .. safety belts ... I love the fotoetched parts ... very clean work

Are these the kit windows ... just polished ? or did you use a finer plastic ... they look so thin

Thank you very much Markus ,
The front and rear windows are from the revell , I only made the side windows by acetate.

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 12:51

eine sehr erfolgreiche Arbeit..Ich sah mit Bewunderung..Glückwünsche.. :lieb: :prost: serhat...

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 13:11

The conversion looks so easy ;) Well done with all the pictures. There are not many words needed to understand, what you have done. But I noticed one thing:
could it be, that you have only the two door side panels at the interieur? I can't see the rear doors!?

Anyway. The model looks pretty awesome. Even some wires and tubes at the underbody. :ok:

Realname: Dominik

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 17:32

Hallo Arsen, :wink:

this is a very amazing car, you have built. Perfect paintjob, perfect chrome. :respekt:
It looks so easy, how you made it from a 2-Door to a 4-Door Belair.

How long did you work on a car like this?

One small thing, wich disturbs the overall impression:
It looks, as if that photoetched Loovers on the right fender was not properly seated?

:respekt: :dafür:

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 19:52

Hello Arsen,

what's a wonderfull 4-Door Chevy. Very nice modification. Top :ok: :ok: :ok: . I build a 55' 4 Door Chevy (AMT)

Im Bau: 55er Chevy Bel Air 4 Door Sedan Karosse(1/25 AMT)

Grüße Fabian
Bis dahin..... :wink:

Ignoranz ist wunderbar......bis man selbst Hilfe braucht......... ;)

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 23:50

Respect for this big conversion and for the rest of the build too of course!! Your second Bel Air is nice too! :respekt:

Montag, 18. Juli 2011, 10:26

Very, very nice work. Cars are not my favorite subjects. But I take a look from time to time at the cars section, because there is a lot to learn. Also in your thread. Please tell me what the punch work for on the wheel.
Chrome won´t bring you home

Aktuell: Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo Baubericht / Galerie

Realname: Christopher

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011, 11:30

Hey :)

A very nice car you bildt :hand:

Sorry for my bad english :doof:

Mfg Chri
Modellbaumotto: "Egal wanns fertig wird, wichtig ist das es schön wird" ;)

Eine Übersicht meiner Baustellen gibts hier: Profil von »chri«

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 16:12

-Thank you Serhat ;)
-Dominiksbruder , Thanks , I could not convert the interior side parts.You are allright.
-Dominik , Thanks , I have the twins and I do not have many time to work , but I finished apr. in one month.
-Thank you very much Fabian , I am waiting your nice 55 belair's finished photograps.
-Thank you Jens.
-bbsbase , I made a special part by the lathe tool for the hub caps.Thanks.
-Thank you Christopher , my English also is not good , no problem..