Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 6. November 2009, 21:26

Torben Rafn FH16 660

Hello.
I have build a model from the danish heawy transport company Torben Rafn Sommersted.Its a 3 axle Volvo FH16 660.The rear air suspension is from danish H.A.Models.Most off the parts is specialmade many off them with my cnc miller and some is cast in resin.For the chrome lins on the cab and the decals I have use the kits I made and sell at KFS and Modelltrucks.at.The adblue kit is from KFS.Hope you like it.

:smilie:

Freitag, 6. November 2009, 21:55

RE: Torben Rafn FH16 660

Hello,:wink:

Your Volvo looks has an eye.:ok::ok:
The spraying has cost certainly an amount of time.
I have never seen one better Volvo:ok::)

Do you have even more such nice models?

Greeting Christoph

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Svempa« (6. November 2009, 21:56)

Freitag, 6. November 2009, 22:06

Hey Flemming

AWESOME VOLVO :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Looks like Real

Regards David
Respekt the Oldschool 8)

Dream of Swedish Perfektion =D

Samstag, 7. November 2009, 06:32

Hallo,

:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Gruß Heiko

Samstag, 7. November 2009, 08:44

Hi,

I`ve seen this Truck yesterday at a Parking Place on a Highway.It look`s exactly like your Model.Great Job.

Greez Markus
Woher soll ich wissen was ich Denke,bevor ich Höre was ich sage?

Samstag, 7. November 2009, 08:56

Hello Flemming :wink:

Just as another one wrote before. When you look at your first picture, i thought it would be a real one. Only from the second picture on you get the evidence of the contrary. But before it is nearly unbelievable to think it isn´t a real one.

You did an amazin job. All the details and the coat of the truck is really beautiful.

Do you have built other trucks like this?
MfG Patrick

Realname: Danny

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 7. November 2009, 08:59

Nice details!!! :ok:

It surely took a lot of time to build it?!

Samstag, 7. November 2009, 11:05

:wink:hello flemming

your volvo is very beautiful and detailed replica! :ok: :ok:

the detail with the red rims rings pleases me very well, I will make on my next model too ... but in yellow! :)

you got a good look ... weiter so!

stefan

Samstag, 7. November 2009, 23:36

Super

Hello Flemming,

this was a super job you made.

How did you made the heavy hubs of the wheels from the drive axles?
As I know, nobody has this hubs in the program, nor KFS and no one else :nixweis:

Did you made them with a cnc machine as your have written and do you plan to make a series for other modelers? :nixweis:

Regards
:pc:
Franz

:ahoi:
FRÖSCHL

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »franzneufra« (8. November 2009, 20:41)

Sonntag, 8. November 2009, 07:39

RE: Super

Hello Flemming

Looks very great :ok:. :respekt:

Best Regards :wink:
Ralph
Ich traue Jedem. Nur nicht dem Teufel, der in Jedem steckt.

Sonntag, 8. November 2009, 18:44

Hello again.
Thanks for the big interest you have give my model.I have some more detail photos off the model.The volvo was on the building table for 7 month.The hub is home made as a master and cast in resin.Most off the parts on the model is made at my table like the front wheel all the tool locker, fuel tank rear wings hub for all wheel the sliding system for the 5`wheel kit only the 5´wheel is the Jost kit from Kfs.Again thanks for the big interest, hope you allso like the new photos.

The hook system you see is for a extra axle allso call a stick axle.But thes one still need to be build :smilie:

:smilie:

Sonntag, 8. November 2009, 19:04

Hi Flemming

Only great pics from a very great model :ok:. This details are so beautyful :ok: :ok:.

Best Regards :wink:
Ralph
Ich traue Jedem. Nur nicht dem Teufel, der in Jedem steckt.

Montag, 9. November 2009, 10:14

Hello Flemming,:wink:

:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Gruß Christoph

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Dienstag, 14. September 2010, 08:04

Beautiful truck where you have to look twice, whether it's a model kit or original :ok:

Dienstag, 14. September 2010, 19:20

Hello :wink: :wink:

:ok: :ok: Top Modell :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Gruß Klaus :wink:

Werbung