Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008, 20:16

'59 Impala

I am showing some pictures of my Revell 59 Impala. I don't know how to size them so I am sorry if I go against the rules, hope you enjoy!!!

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008, 20:25

Below is the link to the whole building process!!!

https://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/…pala%20project/

Hope I resized photos properly, let me know please. Thank you guys for looking!!!!

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008, 20:29

Impala!!!

Hello Marcos!

The Chevy Impala looks really hot! :)
My friend has an 55` Impala Lowrider and its nearly looking like yours!

Are you also building racecars or are you specialized in building US Cars?

Grettings from Austria!

Phil
:)Nur daquer bist wer!!! :)

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008, 21:53

RE: Impala!!!

Zitat

Original von Quattropower_25
Hello Marcos!

The Chevy Impala looks really hot! :)
My friend has an 55` Impala Lowrider and its nearly looking like yours!

Are you also building racecars or are you specialized in building US Cars?

Grettings from Austria!

Phil
I like to do a lot of everything, have not done any race cars, probably in the future!!

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 16:18

RE: '59 Impala

hi !

i can say only one word: PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greets jürgen

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 17:26

Candy!:ok:
Very nice, and white is so difficult. What material did you use for the chrome? Looks like BMF. I have the kit here and not started yet, so it's encouraging for me to see a well solved example.
CU
Karsten

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 19:32

Hi,

well, it´s simply great! Very nice job!

Greetings Jonas

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 20:46

Zitat

Original von Kaschudo
Candy!:ok:
Very nice, and white is so difficult. What material did you use for the chrome? Looks like BMF. I have the kit here and not started yet, so it's encouraging for me to see a well solved example.
CU
Karsten
Thanks my friend, the actual color is Pearl White. I used Bare Metal Foil for the chrome trim, there's nothing better to use than that.

This is the kit that I used to do this one, I liked it because it had extra parts not found on the lowrider kit. It is getting pretty hard to get this kit, if you see one buy it without thinking twice!!! :ok:

Realname: Henrik

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008, 23:28

Hi Marcos

This one looks pretty nice :ok: :ok: :ok:
Clean build and painted, nice job. Show us more...

Werbung