Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007, 15:23

Scania R420 Highline Henry de Haan

This is the project where I am at present busy.

The complete construction report finds you here:
https://forum.modelbrouwers.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8305

Daniël :wink:

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007, 07:53

Hi Daniel,

very beautiful Scania. How would it be, if you would document the building report here in the forum with pictures?

Sandra

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007, 13:47

This way the chassis stand now.

I have rubbed off the painting of the hubs.

The engine which perhaps do not come once, because he goes think I place to make for the battery of the leds which comes.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SCANIA-FAN« (17. Januar 2007, 13:48)

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007, 16:22

Zitat

Original von SCANIA-FAN
The engine which perhaps do not come once, because he goes think I place to make for the battery of the leds which comes.

If u build the trailer also u can put the Battery in the Trailer and connect the Truck with the Trailer over the original Power and Pressurecables...

If u build the Truck without a Battery but with a cable connection from outside u can build the Truck on a board and put the cables in the frame as pressure cables and then along the wheel through the board to the batterie.

Or if u dont want a permanent Connection and no Battery u can took one the boxes at side of truck or even build one of these with a hinge to open it and into the box u can fix this plugs which u can buy in H0- Train-stores.

So u can open the box and connect the plugs or u can close the box and there are no cables...

only a few ideas.
if u want to know more details just write it to me...

greetings
Dominik

Werbung