Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 20:57

Scania R143M Topline 6X2 trailer tractor

Hello friends!

Here are a few pictures of yet another project I have been working with lately. It is the Italeri model No 792 Scania Topline 143R.

I decided to build it almost according to the box but added a few features such as lifted tag axle and a few other things. More pictures will follow soon.

Best regards
Håkan

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 20:15

Hello again!

Here are a few more pictures of the R143M Topline model.
I added chromed exhaust pipes and trailer connection cables. Other modifications from the original model are another bigger fuel tank and modification of the front rims. The modification of the rims is simply to move the spacer ring to the outside instead of the inside. By doing this the front wheels comes further out and the front axle assembly does not look so narrow. In my opinion the Scania front axles on the Italeri models are too narrow. When building them according to original the front wheels end up too far in under the front fenders :motz:

Next step is to finish and attach the cab.

Best regards
Håkan

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007, 13:19

Hello again!

Here are finally the pictures of the cab as well. That means that the model is finished!

Best regards
Håkan

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007, 15:43

Hello Hakan,

that truck looks good!

Sachar :wink:
im Bau: ???

Realname: Andreas

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007, 18:40

Hy Hakan,

very nice Job this Scania :ok: :ok: :ok:

Specially the Details are awesome, but please show us some more pictures of your specials.

For me it would be most interisting to get some more Informations about your way to realize the wide rims and tires on the front axle and the lift axle on the rear.

Please, please :hey: give me Details, I have this Kit too and if it`s not too difficult for my "thick" fingers :abhau: I will try to buildt it on the same way.

CuriousGreetzs from Germany,

A.
Immer mit der Ruhe. Das Gras wächst nicht schneller wenn man dran zieht!

In der Mache: MAN F 2000 V10 (Langzeit- :roll: )Projekt und meine, ;) , "Affäre"

Manches noch auf Eis .... :rrr: ....aber langsam wird´s wärmer 8)

Werbung