Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, 17:58

FAUN HZ50.45/50 8x8 ZTE Radom

Hello everyone,

I wan't to show You My latest project of the scratchbuild truckmodell.

Ladies and gentelman, this is FAUN HZ50.45/50 8x8 from ZTE Radom (Zaklad Transportu
Energetyki Radom) from Poland.

Some facts about originall:

There Was only two units build like this one. The second one was in ZRE Katowice (Zaklad
Remontowy Energetyki Katowice) from Poland, but this unit was scrapped in 2011.

"Our" big FAUN-s was completed with some diffrent details such the other FAUN units, such as the air-filters was behind the cab, not beside the hood.

There was only propably 12-14 FAUN units in 8x8 drive line.

Maximum at the rear Rockinger 56 coupling can be 300t on single tractor, or 250t on a cardanic fifth wheel.

Power unit was a 12-cylinders from DEUTZ factory, the BF12L513C, turbo intercooler unit with 500PS coupled togheter with a ZF WSK400 and ZF 16S-190A gearbox.

Because in the WSK is very high temperature of the oil in it, He have the additional cooling system with the heat exchanger behind the cab on the left side.

Also behinde the cab they mount a 50t whinch with hydraulic drive from the PTO.

And few words about modell:

I have started building process on 9 July 2013, but the documentasion was taked on 2009 on a ZRE Katowice unit, before They scrapped his unit. Sadly on this time the engine, gearbox and dropbox was missing. But on this case very helpfull Was Ralf Koch from Germany who send me few photos of those parts. From him I have buy a very great books FAUN Archiv about FAUN heavy haulers (5 books).

In My modell I have build everything, wheels, cab, gear- and dropbox. In my opinion, the cab Was the hardest part to build from scratch, They must look perfect like the original. But the biggest part of the building process take me the wheels.

I think, ready modell looks great for me, and now I wan't to ask You what is Yours opinion?

Best regards Adrian "EuroTrakker" Kiszka
At the 8`th day God create SCANIA

Realname: Sebastian

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, 20:49

Hello, this is a wonderful model.

Sebastian
Nen Hänger haste in der Hose, alles andere sind Anhänger.

Nächstes Projekt:
MAN F2000 19.464 (Gebaut) mit passendem dreiachsanhänger (Gebaut)
MAN F2000 19.603 V10
MAN F2000 19.463 Nahverkehrszug

WEHRHAHN65

unregistriert

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015, 07:22

Great model. Which scale is that?

Realname: Bernd

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015, 07:37

Hey Adrian,

Absolutiliy fine scratchbuild, you have done, the model looks very good. I know that you had problems to build the weehls, but it was a superjob you have make bey them.

LG Bernd
Leben beginnt dort, wo die Zeit egal ist! :wink:

Was es sonst noch von mir gibt, findet ihr << Hier >>

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015, 15:33

Czesc Adrian

Nicht schlecht, der Faun :ok: . Ist der in 1:24 ? Dann hätte als Basis der DAF NTT "Cattleman" dienen können, die Kabine ist ja die gleiche, nur eben länger :) . Das mit den Reifen und Felgen ist immer ein Problem, deine sehen aber schon sehr brauchbar aus :) .

Schade das der Faun verschrottet wurde, wenn du möchtest kannst du ja mal Bilder vom Original unter "Vorbilder" einstellen, für Altmetall-Fan's :S .

Grüße, Bernd

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015, 17:47

Hello again,

Yes, the scale is 1:24, I forget to write this :-/

In the begining I was thinking about buing the DAF NTT from Italeri for the cab, but I have no idea for the rest part of the modell.

But, I think, my scratch cab is not so bad, right? ;-)

The wheels, rims... Yes, I have lost a very, very, very lot of time for those. Projecting, drawing on polistyren, prototypes... Hm, few prototypes, sanding, painting. And ofcourse the tyre tread, on only one wheel I have must cut a 140 parts on dimmensiones 1x2mm, and that Was 13 wheels... Uff, but I'm happy with the result :-)

Now, I'm waiting for the better wheter for good looking photos, and maybe some whetering I'm gonna give him ;-)

Best regards
At the 8`th day God create SCANIA

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2015, 18:11

Hej Adrian

Hier wurde auch ein Faun gebaut, aber mit der Einzelkabine vom DAF --> www.modell-laster-forum.de/t2326f84-FAUN-HZ-W-x.html :) .

Grüße, Bernd

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015, 18:14

Wow i wouldn't believe that this a scratchbuild model!! Perfectly executed, extraordinary work, thanks for sharing!!

Realname: Siegfried Szep

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015, 20:04

Hallo, ich habe auch lange davorgesessen, vor den Bildern, nach dem Auspufftopf mit Rohr bin ich mal von 1/87 ausgegangen, siehe da 1/24 das wird ein Riesenteil sein, Respect. Aber der Auspuff gehört dringend angepasst, das geht so mal gar nicht, in dem Maßstab könnte zumindest das innere im Rohr geschwärzt sein wenn schon nicht aufgebohrt, meine Meinung. Ansonsten tolle Arbeit!!!! MfG Siggi :wink:

Werbung