Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »Aare« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Realname: Aare

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 16:28

Scania R620 Topline 6x2 Type II

Hi, everyone!

My name is Aare, i come from Estonia and i decided it's time to show my results little bit outside Scandinavia, too, so here it is- my flagship so far- Scania R620 Topline 6x2 from 2010 and newer.

Few words to describe that, too.

It's a 3-axle boggie-truck, that means with a liftable 3rd axle.

I have ordered the 3rd axle and rear lights from KFS, and the rest is self made, for example bullbar, wide sun visor and a bar for 6 extra lights at the front, stainless steel sides and chrome wheels on the side and stainless steel exhaust pipes, oil tank and big plate at the back, also a bar for rear lights behind the cabin and at the end of the frame, same as cover for rear end of the cabin.

Inside the cab- self made door covers, R-series steering wheel and seats, LCD-TV, oval mirror on the rear wall, tinted side windows and a board on the dashboard.

As I said, all of those things are selfmade and I have to admit that I'm very happy with the result and that's the reason I have represented this at Trailer Magazine in Sweden, as well.

And of course I have a particular reason, why it looks like this- I ama huge fan of Swedish truck and also I drive a Scania R560 with the same axle configuration daily also, and I can't even imagine driving euro-trucks anymore, because at winter in Northern Europe the 6x2 (liftable rear, not middle axle like in Holland and Denmark for example) is the minimum, beside 6x4 :)

So now- pictures- enjoy!

[img]https://www.upload.ee/image/1974970/DSCN4634.JPG[Img]

[img]https://www.upload.ee/image/2796151/IMG_0007.JPG[/img]

Scania V8-freak

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 17:25

Hi Aare,

dein 1. Modell in diesem Forum und gleich so ein guter Umbau :ok: ,dann bin ich auf weitere Modelle gespannt.........

Gruß Jan

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 20:18

Klasse, genau mein Stil. Schöner Umbau mit toller Lackierung.

Der Harry
Wer die Hände in den Schoß legt, muss noch lange nicht untätig sein!

• »Aare« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Realname: Aare

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 18:42

Glad You like it, guys :) To V8-trucker- it's my first model here in this forum, but I have built my first truck model already about 18 years ago :) Of course, this one is the best so far, but I'll try to get better, following Swedish style, of course 8)
Scania V8-freak

Werbung