Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 20:20

Benetton Ford 1992

Back in 1992 , I lived in a small village , a color TV , then was a luxury, and the signal is poor , but there was a black and white TV that caught all the channels of the time , channel 1 and channel 2. And one by clicking on these channels , stumbled to broadcast Formula 1. Since the race was a dream, but it turns out they can see almost every weekend , we had to choose for whom to support . Of the entire list of names , more have hearing was Michael, later on in the broadcast was revealed another plus elect, his car was distinguished from the others is not a big feature , with his nose that in a not very large , but also black and white screen give more chances to distinguish on the screen. So I became a fan of Schumacher. Who knows, maybe because of my mental support , and he has achieved these results : DWith this team and pilot, I began to learn the F1, and this car is more than just a hold of me . So I will try to reproduce it in plastic.

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 20:39

Hallo....

Wow, top gebaut... vor allen der Motor, wahnsinn :ok:

schöne Grüße Alex :wink:

Realname: Dominik

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013, 23:06

Toll! :respekt:

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 19:40

Looks great what you are showing here :ok: :ok: :ok: . The models as well as the presentation are very fine :) .

The Benetton B192 is one of my favourite Formular One cars. Are this cars built out of Tamiya kits at size 1/20? They usually did not came with cigarette decals. And the Gurey Flap was also not regulary packed in the box.

Great job indeed :ok: .

Greetings.
Kim
"Leben ist das, was passiert, während Du eifrig dabei bist, andere Pläne zu machen." - John Lennon

„Nur wer erwachsen wird und Kind bleibt, ist ein Mensch!“ - Erich Kästner

"...but out there the world is a beautiful place with mountains, lakes and the human race. And this is where I wanna be..." - New Order - Krafty

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 21:15

Großartig! Mehr kann ich nicht dazu sagen. Der Bau ist einfach großartig. Und das gleich zwei mal. Respekt.

Awesome! This is only I can say. The build is awesome - and that doubled! Respect.

Sonntag, 24. November 2013, 12:15

Great building :ok: >

I Love the "old" Benetton-Ford cars. But the figure of Michael is me the creeps :D

Sonntag, 24. November 2013, 22:39

Hey,

great build :ok: I like the look of the old Benetton Cars. Nice that you build both cars.
Toller Bau :ok: Ich mag die alten Benetton-Wagen. Schön, dass du beide Autos gebaut hast.

Greetings,
Daniel :wink:
im Bau: Mayflower

Verwendete Tags

Tamiya

Werbung