Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013, 16:49

Scania R730 Highline 6x2/4

Hi guys :wink:

I am back in truck building area :)
I started new Scania project. This machine is coming with the new Streamline front "without" cheeks, with low profile tires and should be a younger brother to Scania LB141. This means, that the color and design solution will be come like is on my Scania LB141.

Few pictures of first layer primer on:

Raiko.
"ESTLAND"

"Through difficulties to the stars"

Realname: Jürgen

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013, 19:03

Hi JJRR!
This is a great project! I love scania modell trucks
and i wish you good luck with this truck!
Ciao Bartagame :ok:

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 17:36

Thanks Jürgen.

I like Scania trucks to myself too. I am built them many many :) Definitely one day, when my stomach is full of Scanias, then i start to build more other trucks. But before that, i have to do trailers to all my trucks :bang: :D
Now one picture of my Scanias half ready cab.
"ESTLAND"

Freitag, 22. November 2013, 20:55

Hello!

Finally came back my streamline from painting and will waiting cabin completion now.

"ESTLAND"

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 12:44

Hallo Raiko,

sieht Hammer aus :ok: . Schöner Innenraum und außen 1A :sabber: . Sieht super aus :thumbup: . Wird ein schöner Scania.

Gruß Mario :wink:

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 16:27

So good your Scania, but here isn't grid, plastic inserts.

Es Grüßt Anatoliy aus Rußland!

Das Orangekreuzfahne (OKF). Trotz Alledem!

Samstag, 23. November 2013, 16:43

Hallo Raiko,

you are building a great truck - especially the painting. I'm curious about the further construction.

Compliment

Ronny

Sonntag, 24. November 2013, 14:00

Hi guys and thanks for positive feedback :prost: I am satisfied with the paint job too. Was pretty hard, but i think i made it :)

Anatoli i know exactly, what you mean. I have in plan to make those plastics anyway in final solution, right now i just put few things together to show you, what kinda are my plans ;)

Raiko.
"ESTLAND"

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 14:14

Hello.

I did today few pictures of my Scania for fun and to see, how things fit together. To myself like pictures, what i see :)

"ESTLAND"

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 15:27

So strange wheel in Cabin for new R-series, such frame was an 4-Series and early 5-Series.
But visualy looks so good, beauty combination of color, radiator lattice.

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 18:36

Thanks Tolik !

I agree, that such three post steering wheel isn´t best choice for new Scania, but mine will be old style looking, with cabin side ladders, with roof rack and with big information board on the roof. In that case, i think that three post white steering wheel is fitting very good in to cabin ;)
In Norway we can see often new Scanias, with new age design and they all runs with Scania Vabis steering wheels. I don´t know, is really such a slender steering wheel good in hands ?

Raiko
"ESTLAND"

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 18:59

Oh, so interesting Idea! I noticed that in Europe like unusual Trucks in various versions.
Good luck with your unusual Model!

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 19:24

In Eastern Europe is everybody with cold thinking and i am one, who tries to give some warm with unusual solutions and thoughts :D
"ESTLAND"

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 19:41

"cold thinking" in Model building or with real Trucks?

But unusual real Trucks in Russland are old euro Trucks generally...

PS: Sorry, I can't say so much in English, but I hope that you understand few my thoughts.

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 20:56

Cold thinking of every aspect ;) Estonian trucks are usually new, but stock. In this case are own reasons. First, our truck drivers don´t earn enough money to build them trucks. Second, our police don´t let do nothing with trucks, if they see harder modification, you will get immediately big money penalty. Of course are few truck enthusiasts, who are build them trucks, but this percentage is so small. If our trucks would be like in Norway or Sweden, then they all stand in the parking lot, because drivers would be sitting in the jail :D

Your English Tolik is good to me !
"ESTLAND"

Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, 18:49

Hello guys after long time :wink:

Meanwhile i had time and of course i use that time very well.......i build my truck on :thumbsup: Much is done and much is to do, but right now is the picture like this............

Raiko.
"ESTLAND"