Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 00:49

Scania T142H with snowplow

Hello, this is my first post here:)

Please reply in english, since google translate does not translate correct

I start with the snowplow first, the truck will come later on, it is started but i havent any good pictures of it yet

I hope you will like my project and give me some feedback.

The truck will be a dumper

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 03:57

Hallo Omolsen

At first, Welcome in this Forum.

Your Snowplow is looking good and ist`s nice at this Time. But i don´t know if there are edges from left to right. I think it must be roundet :nixweis: .

Holger
Es ist demütigend für die menschliche Vernunft , dass sie in ihrem reinen Gebrauch nichts ausrichtet, und sogar noch einer Disziplin bedarf, um ihre Ausschweifungen zu bändigen, und die Blendwerke, die ihr daherkommen, zu verhüten.

Immanuel Kant

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 15:10

Welcome on board!

Your project sound quite interesting and your blade looks very good.Did you built everything on your own? Especially the connection to the (later) frame of the truck chassis. That looks pretty good!

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 15:53

Thank's for the replay.

Ihave been thinking about this snowplow for ages, I tryed to get drawings from different makers but they didn't want to give them out, so it is scrathbuild from a to z, and it has been build as it comes/fit, I have study snowplow's i 1:1 scale so I had some ideas how it should be

Brgds

Oddvar

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 21:03

Well done, Oddvar, very well done!

You know why I asked? It looks pretty close to the snow plow from the AMT - Ford Louisville

The snow blade has nearly the same shape. I'm offering you to take some additional pictuers if you need more details :)

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 22:21

Thanks Cristian

I have this amt set of ford louisville, offcourse some ideas is taken from that set, but it is not the same type as we have in Norway, so I used some ideas from the ford and some from what I have seen in real life, the american plow is to small, and we normally dont use this turn patent, the plow has normally fixed angle to the road/ truck.

DominiksBruder

unregistriert

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 22:40

You're welcome :five: !

Interesting differences between the countries :)