Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010, 00:06

MAN F90 with removable container chassis

Hallo,

Since long time I ve the project to build MAN F90 in BDF chassis ; I ve choose to doing a 7m15 container ones .

The bare frame is issued to a American LaFrance Ladder kit from ERTL , the parts of front chassis (and all black parts in fact) are issued from the MAN F2000 kit from ITALERI re-issued in 2010 .

The top of frame is made with Styren's rods in H profil ... I can t do some more cause I wait more parts from good known spare parts shop in Austria ...

@++

Realname: Markus Szakowski

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010, 16:37

Hello

Good Luck, much succes.

Greetings
Markus

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 12:47

Hallo, die Luftfederung hinten ist falsch herum montiert, kannst Du das noch ändern????

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 12:50

Excuse moi, je n'avais pas vu que tu es de Corse.
La suspension de l'essieu arrière est montée inversé. Est-ce encore possible de le changer?
Sorry, I hadn't noticed you were from Corsica.
Your rear suspension is mounted in the opposite way. Can you still change it before glue settles?

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 14:23

Hello,

Thx ,

For the supension wich is in wrong side i know but due to the special configuration of the chassis , it was not able to do otherwise (I know it s wrong but that not disturb me (in modelism all is possible :) ) so now the frame is painted and that not possible to remove it :wacko: .

I ve make some pics however :

@++

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 15:41

Hello,

the beginning is looking very impressive :ok:
Well, even if the suspension is wrong, it's OK how it is now.
Now one will care about it afterwards.

Greetings Dennis

Mittwoch, 4. August 2010, 17:32

Hello,
Thx,
Today i ve finished the model , and due to the lots of matter and problems that I had , I m not satisfied to what i ve done ...

@++

Mittwoch, 8. September 2010, 02:32

Man F2000

Hi Corse-Man,

your paint job is quite impressive. I guess I know, why you aren't fully satisfied with yout model. There are some important details missing, like the guiding wheels, slides and the end bumper terminating the movement of a BDF box.

But nevertheless a good model!

Move on...

Regards

Karsten