Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010, 00:06

MAN F90 with removable container chassis

Hallo,

Since long time I ve the project to build MAN F90 in BDF chassis ; I ve choose to doing a 7m15 container ones .

The bare frame is issued to a American LaFrance Ladder kit from ERTL , the parts of front chassis (and all black parts in fact) are issued from the MAN F2000 kit from ITALERI re-issued in 2010 .

The top of frame is made with Styren's rods in H profil ... I can t do some more cause I wait more parts from good known spare parts shop in Austria ...

@++

Realname: Markus Szakowski

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010, 16:37

Hello

Good Luck, much succes.

Greetings
Markus

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 12:47

Hallo, die Luftfederung hinten ist falsch herum montiert, kannst Du das noch ändern????

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 12:50

Excuse moi, je n'avais pas vu que tu es de Corse.
La suspension de l'essieu arrière est montée inversé. Est-ce encore possible de le changer?
Sorry, I hadn't noticed you were from Corsica.
Your rear suspension is mounted in the opposite way. Can you still change it before glue settles?

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 14:23

Hello,

Thx ,

For the supension wich is in wrong side i know but due to the special configuration of the chassis , it was not able to do otherwise (I know it s wrong but that not disturb me (in modelism all is possible :) ) so now the frame is painted and that not possible to remove it :wacko: .

I ve make some pics however :

@++

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010, 15:41

Hello,

the beginning is looking very impressive :ok:
Well, even if the suspension is wrong, it's OK how it is now.
Now one will care about it afterwards.

Greetings Dennis

Mittwoch, 4. August 2010, 17:32

Hello,
Thx,
Today i ve finished the model , and due to the lots of matter and problems that I had , I m not satisfied to what i ve done ...

@++

Mittwoch, 8. September 2010, 02:32

Man F2000

Hi Corse-Man,

your paint job is quite impressive. I guess I know, why you aren't fully satisfied with yout model. There are some important details missing, like the guiding wheels, slides and the end bumper terminating the movement of a BDF box.

But nevertheless a good model!

Move on...

Regards

Karsten