Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 15. April 2009, 13:49

Scania LBS 141 - Finnish timbertruck

Hello!
I'm building oldschool timbertruck from about year 1980.

This Scania is based on Heller 141 and rear frame is on Italeri 142. Boggie is moving up and down, just like in real one. Trailer will be scratchbuilt with Italeri #766 axles and springs. Hiab crane is all scratchbuilt and all parts are movable.

Model is still on construction, theres few pictures of my project:

All pictures found on: https://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c158/AlieneFin/141/

Hope You liked my truck!
-Jussi Kurjenluoma - alienefin

More trucks here:
www.kurjenluoma.org

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Alienefin« (15. April 2009, 14:50)

Samstag, 18. April 2009, 12:07

RE: Scania LBS 141 - Finnish timbertruck

Hi Jussi

Looks very great :ok:. I want to see more of this nice project :).

Greetings :wink:
Ralph
Ich traue Jedem. Nur nicht dem Teufel, der in Jedem steckt.

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 13:03

Hello Jossi, :wink:

great project. :ok:

Can you show us some detail photos of the boogie axles? :nixweis:

I am working on a R 143 Scania and want to make the boogie axles
like you did. :pfeif:

How did you made this? Have you replaced the connection part from the spring to the last axle?? :nixweis:

This is the part, I do not know how to make workable:

The other parts are still ready:

Regards

:pc:
Franz
:ahoi:
FRÖSCHL

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009, 10:38

Zitat

Original von franzneufra

Can you show us some detail photos of the boogie axles? :nixweis:

I am working on a R 143 Scania and want to make the boogie axles
like you did. :pfeif:

How did you made this? Have you replaced the connection part from the spring to the last axle?? :nixweis:
Franz

I cutted everything loose from the springs. On top of the springs i glued small stripes of aluminium and bent these as loops. Front support needed to modify also, i glued some more styrene to behind and then i drilled 1mm holes for "axles". Links betveen main springs and boggie are replaced to self made stronger ones made of styrene. As hinges, i glued short evergreen tubes to boggie.

In this picture i hope you can see what i ment:

More pictures are on photobucket.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009, 14:00

1000 thanks

Hello Jussi,

1000 thanks, this will help to solve my problem with the boogie axle.

Did you made the main spring also workable and how did you made the cylinder on the back? ( have made a copy from your foto and marked the parts I mean!)

I think you should made your original picture smaller, it is bigger than the standard size here from max. 640 x 480 ;) ;)

I have found a few pictures from the original boogie axle at the homepage from Patrick v. d. Hoeven:

Thanks for your help.

regards
:pc:
Franz
FRÖSCHL

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »franzneufra« (5. Mai 2009, 14:22)

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009, 15:06

RE: 1000 thanks

Zitat

Original von franzneufra
Hello Jussi,

1000 thanks, this will help to solve my problem with the boogie axle.

Did you made the main spring also workable and how did you made the cylinder on the back? ( have made a copy from your foto and marked the parts I mean!)

Franz

Springs are workable, there are aluminium "hinges" also in front. Cylinder is from kit, only modified to movable. I sawed rod away from pusher and then added 1,6mm stryrene rod as new cylinderrod. Unfortunately, i cannot take better pictures anymore, system is allready glued in frame.

Werbung