Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 28. Januar 2008, 03:30

Renault/Mack Turboleader

Hello

this is what is currently on my workbench

it is just going to be just a quick re-paint(although it has taken 3 weeks & 3 applications of oven cleaner to get the old paint off the cab!)

i built this about 10 years ago & i liked the decals then but now i am not happy with them

they are a mix of the Amt Chevy Titan 90 Steelcase & Kangaroo decals solid red sheet & white lettering

i also no longer like the colours!

the chassis will stay red but the cab will be Humbrol No.3 Brunswick green with a white roof with KFS decals

here is the cab stripped and ready for its new paint

here is the chassis which will not be touched(maybe just a little bit of detail painting on the engine & the air/electrical connectors added to the ends of the coils)

So Many Models,So Many Ideas,So Little Time,So Little Money!

Samstag, 29. März 2008, 10:26

so much for this just being a quick re-build :motz:

it is now 2 months since i started it and i have just finished painting the cab :bang:

i must get quicker at this

i will put up some pictures of my progress

Freitag, 25. April 2008, 11:34

okay,a little bit more progress has been done(i really must get on and get this finished!!)

i have the main colour paint on the cab,just the door handles/window rubbers etc.. to paint

i was going to use these decals

but i now think these will suit the colours of the cab & chassis better

the interior is now finished(colours were copied from an original R390 catalogue)

i will post some more pictures over the next few days with more progress

Montag, 5. Mai 2008, 07:34

OK, a little bit more done now!

it is now "on hold" for 2-3 weeks until i can get some more white pinstripes as i do not have enough left to pinstripe the cab!

hope you like it so far :ok:

Montag, 5. Mai 2008, 10:43

Hi

Nice Work!
The Colors are a good choose
Do you think about more detailing the interior?

(i hope my english is ok)

Greetz Joe
- Die Wahrscheinlichkeit das ein Teil runterfällt ist umgekehrt Proportional zu seiner Größe! -

Realname: Torsten

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. Mai 2008, 12:43

Hi Liam,:wink:

very nice old school truck. I like such 80s trucks like Renault, Volvo etc. You have made a good colour choice, it is very harmonious with the decals. Are there bulldogs on the rear axle hubs? Very nice detail.

Best regards
Torsten
Der Weise verschweigt seine Meinung, also bin ich keiner...:ok:

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2008, 10:26

FERTIG:

Zitat

Original von Tollocheck
Hi Liam,:wink:

very nice old school truck. I like such 80s trucks like Renault, Volvo etc. You have made a good colour choice, it is very harmonious with the decals. Are there bulldogs on the rear axle hubs? Very nice detail.

Best regards
Torsten

Hi Torsten :wink:

thank you for the nice words :ok:

yes,they are bulldogs on the axle hubs :)

i have now FINALLY finished the rebuild of this truck & it is now in the "Bildergalerie"

i hope you like it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mullett471« (17. Juni 2008, 10:52)

Werbung