Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 1. Juni 2007, 19:27

MAN TGA LX + SPITZER silo

After bmw, i'm back on trucks, i've start with an old idea, building silo trailer. I alays want to build this typ of trailer, but never have enough courage to scratchbulid it. :nixweis: So, imagine my joy, when i saw lescreniers silo in Jabbekke two years ago.
But, once pack arrived to me, and after checking all parts, i was very dissapointed because of too narrow tube. instead of correct 105 mm, it was simply 100 mm housebuilding plastic pipe. I was thinking and thinking and again thinking, but I can't foun out how to made tube correct, main problem was rear part with his complex form. I want's build this trailer together with DAF XF, as Harry vos replica, but it won't looks right behind this big cab. :du:
And suddenly, solution: why not build with emek MAN, first, it is narrow, LX cab, and second, it is 1:25 scale. :idee:
But, it wasn't without complication, so I decide to put emek cab on italeri chassis :hey:
So, her is first steps, with testing, and cutting.......

Chassis was then reduced to wheelbase 3600 (12 mm out), and suspension was modified to match original MAN mesurements( i will kill italeri designers some of this days :bang:), i've cut about 2mm front and 1mm rear, modified fifth wheel support, and put temporary emek cab on it

so, there i was stop, because i only need tractor for compare( for now), because now its time to start with trailer. what a dissaster, everything is wrapped and parts aren't all correct for this type of trailer

stay tuned........

Montag, 4. Juni 2007, 15:43

Montag, 4. Juni 2007, 19:17

Looks great. Can't wait to see the prgoress.

A ti pa zdej kr brez komentarjev??? :lol: Sej ti švabi itak no
jo devat komentarjev v temah, ki niso napisane od švaba :bang:. Upam ,da ti
im bolj rata.

Oh. And for 200 EUR, I would have excpetced something better :roll:.

:wink:
Bauberichte=>Kenworth heavy + tank trailer
Bildergalerie=>Revell Peterbilt Alaskan Hauler + Heavy Gravel Trailer
Bildergalerie=>Revell Bussing + Hanomag trailer
Dioramenbau=>Display case for trucks in 1/24

Freitag, 22. Juni 2007, 15:27

to
no zato, uganu si ;)

Freitag, 6. Juli 2007, 23:32

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2007, 18:07

Wow, beautiful work. Keep on :ok: .

Ah, vsi komentarji samo iz naše države :nixweis: .

7-3

Mittwoch, 29. August 2007, 21:28

thanks for all comments, here you can see some progress

Mittwoch, 29. August 2007, 23:18

hi!!! you did an realy good job man!!!!!!! :ok: :hand:

did you have an photoalbum some where, whit all of your works??

thanks

keep up the good work!!!!

ciao luigi.

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007, 19:00

ciao luigi, yes, adresss is in on the pictures

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007, 20:20

Hi
Great job! :prost: Your looks very fine.
Stephan

Werbung