Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Wettringer Modellbauforum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 17:05

I tried to resize the pictures, hope that they came out good!!!

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 18:09

looks great. perfect paintjob as always. :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: what kind of clear lacquer/polish do you use?

greatings stephan
Grüße Stephan

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 20:03

Hi Buddy,

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool :ok: :ok:

Best Regards Holger :wink:

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 21:58

Zitat

Original von monkey_cb
looks great. perfect paintjob as always. :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: what kind of clear lacquer/polish do you use?

greatings stephan
Thank you!! After using the Micro Mesh polishing pads, I use Maguiar's Wax Cleaner with a chamois!!!

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 22:31

Hi Marcos,

a perfect mopar!!! But what about the windshield wipers? :lol: :lol:

What method did you use for the vinyltop?

I have a resin `72 Ford Ranchero on the to do list and i want to add a vinyltop. I`m not sure about the right method?
Ihr seid`s ja wahnsinnig !! - Gerhard Polt

www.grandnationalstockcars.de.tl/

Montag, 1. Dezember 2008, 23:56

hi marcos !

i know your car about the us forums.

absolutly perfect - the last thing you have to do is mounting the wipers !

greets jürgen

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008, 08:53

Oh boy, what a shiny car (in the full sense of the word)!

Same question like stephan: What kind of finish ist that!?

May you have some interior pics?

Regards
Marcel

Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2008, 20:36

Zitat

Original von Michael F
Hi Marcos,

a perfect mopar!!! But what about the windshield wipers? :lol: :lol:

What method did you use for the vinyltop?

I have a resin `72 Ford Ranchero on the to do list and i want to add a vinyltop. I`m not sure about the right method?
When I took the picture of the engine the car was still in progress, that's why the wipers were missing!! :pfeif: Anyway, the way I simulated the roof was with an adhesive spray from 3M. The texture was perfect for this. After shooting it out of the can, I primered it and lightly sanded it to simulate the vinyl look. below you will see a picture of the product in case you can find it where you live. I bought mine from a crafts store.

Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008, 09:14

Thanks Marcos,

i`ll give it a try!! Looks very realistic. :ok: :ok:
Ihr seid`s ja wahnsinnig !! - Gerhard Polt

www.grandnationalstockcars.de.tl/

Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008, 14:50

Interior picture!!

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008, 17:31

Great model, Marcos !!! :ok:

absolutely perfect and clean built.

What kind of redline tire did you used ? Or did you painted the redlines yourself ?

Hartmut
Keep On Modeling

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008, 19:07

Zitat

Original von hardee
Great model, Marcos !!! :ok:

absolutely perfect and clean built.

What kind of redline tire did you used ? Or did you painted the redlines yourself ?

Hartmut
The Lindberg 66 Chevelle kit comes with some really nice tires, these have a groove in them so all I had to do was add flat red enamel paint and wipe off the excess with paint thinner.

Werbung