Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 76.

Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 09:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Paul Salomone«

Scharnhorst

Hallo Roland, Yes I have to say that the bad weather gives me more time to spend on my models, but unfortunately, I have to make amendsand a lot of promises to the Fuhrer (my wife).

Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 09:27

Scharnhorst

Good morning to you all, Today I am pposting the progress pictures related to the detailing of the interior of the Admiral's bridge. The set of window frames, ready for the next step. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=89724 The bolt heads, as supplied by Tichy Train Group. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=89725 A close up view of the bolt heads. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=89726 The first window frame. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=89727 The full set of windows rea...

Montag, 21. Januar 2013, 11:03

Scharnhorst

Good morning to you all, The sun is shining, but still very cold, humid and raining in Malta. During the weekend, I continued with the works on the admiral's bridge. mainly the window frames and the panel seatings for the clear glass panes. Pictures attached. The reinforcing beams, fitted on to the under side of the roofing slab. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=88575 Planning out the window frames. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=88576 Cutting out the access. index.php?page=Attachm...

Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 09:28

U.s.s. Kearsarge, Revell 1:96

Hello Roland, I have just browsed your project. JUST BEAUTIFULL MY FRIEND - JUST BEAUTIFULL. WELL DONE.

Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 08:29

Scharnhorst

The last two pictures for today. I shall post more progress pictures by next week. A front view showing the mounting rack for the equipment and the two access doors located at either side, allowing access into the armoured tower. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=87360 A close up view. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=87361 IMPORTANT NOTICE. I have some pictures of the bridge, but if anyone can please forward me any pictures related to the interior of the Scharnhorst's admiral bridge,...

Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 08:24

Scharnhorst

Hello again, The second part of the bridge. A front view of the bridge. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=87353 A rear view, showing the openings for the bridge access doors. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=87354 Applying the putty to form the circular edge of the bridge roofing. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=87355 An elevational view. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=87356 The circular back side of the bridge. As you can see, this is mounted on a jig, to retain the co...

Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 08:14

Scharnhorst

Hello my friends - Yes - Finally I am back again,. I started the construction, of the admiral's bridge, also known as the wheel house Below are some photos of the progress I have made during the weekend. After some research and discussions with my fellow friends at the club, I decided to sand off the finish and restart all over again. below are some photos of the radar installation balcony platform, as I think it should be. I still have to draw the black lining. index.php?page=Attachment&attachm...

Montag, 10. Dezember 2012, 16:22

Scharnhorst

Hello My Friends, Sorry for my long absence. As I have already explained, my house needed some urgent repairs and maintenance, so I had to dedicate some of my time to house duties. Now I am back again, and working on the conning tower captain's command bridge. I shall be able to post some pictures in the next coming days. I am also trying to detail the inside of the bridge, but have only a couple of pictures and not clear. I would be very grateful if anyone can post some pictures of the captain'...

Montag, 10. Dezember 2012, 16:14

Hello Roland, Finally I dedicated some time to have a look at your progress and can only say - WELL DONE You did a great job - perfect in all detail. I have started off again wit5h the Scharnhorst, and working on the conning tower captain' command bridge. Shall be able to post some pictures in these coming few days.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 10:47

Scharnhorst

Hello Roland, Please accept my sincere apologies. I had to take care of the house and carry out some maintenance works. especially on the roof. My wife, gave me a very strict order - first work and then modelling. Only this week, I started off again, working a bit on the tower operations bridge. As soon as I have some Photos, I will surely post them. DON'T WORRY, I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS FORUM. Cheers. Paul.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 14:37

Tramontana "Lloud"

Hallo, A very interesting project - looks like our Maltese traditional boat, the Maltese Luzzu. I shall follow your project. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=73064 The Maltese Luzzu.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 13:11

Hallo Roland, Looks like that you have been working quite a lot on your project. Well done, those pipes and valve handles are really good. You are building a very well detailed boiler room. What happened to your finger - you deserve a wound badge. See you.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 13:08

Scharnhorst

Hello all, Thanks for lookinh in Sergio, and for your kind comments. Finally I found some time to finalize the wooden decking of the observation platform. Below are some pictures. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=73036 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=73037 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=73038 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=73039 I still have a lot of work to do, but the staining of the wood is already in progress. After that, I will have to carry out all the lining w...

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012, 09:04

Scharnhorst

Hello my friends, The progress pictures related to the planking of the open type foretop observation plaform. Please don't laugh, this is my first planking job. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70773 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70774 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70775 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70776 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70777 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70778

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012, 08:45

Scharnhorst

Good morning all, Today I am posting the last pictures related with the progress of the the armoured observation post and the beginning of the works related to the planking of the open type foretop observation platform, which was situated on the bridge tower index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70766 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70767 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70768 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70769 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70770 index.php?page=A...

Sonntag, 30. September 2012, 11:31

Fertig: H.m.s. Golden Hinde

Hello Chris, I am not a fan of sailing ships, but I like your work. Especially the last pictures, where you are showing the finish and washing techniques, to reveal the wood grain - Fantastic. Good job indeed.

Sonntag, 30. September 2012, 11:27

Scharnhorst 1:100

Hello Uwe, Wow - A very nice job indeed. This is the first time that I have browsed this log and can say that you are a very patient man. covering the whole ship with match sticks requires time. Well done. I shall follow your log.

Sonntag, 30. September 2012, 11:22

Scharnhorst

Hello Florian, Thanks for the kind words and for looking in my log.At the moment I am working on the fore top balcony, on which the radar was mounted. But the planking is very difficult to place, especially around the circular contours of the balcony. But bit by bit, I shall complete the planking and switch to the next job, which is the parapet wall of the balcony. Shall post some more pictures tomorrow.

Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 14:22

Scharnhorst

Hello my friends, I am posting more pictures. Starting to plan out the linings for the non slip decking. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70183 All lines marked out, including the space required for the siting of the armoured perescopes. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70184 Works well underway. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70185 The rear side is ready. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70186 Preparing to do the last piece. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70187...

Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 14:05

Scharnhorst

Good afternoon all, Please excuse me for my long absence, I was a bit busy with other things and now I shall post more pictures related to the progress on the radar installation. The work on the storage cabintets to be installed in the open observation post. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70168 The same cabinets with details added on. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70169 The cabinets with the locking handles in place. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=70170 The comminication...

Werbung