Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 105.

Montag, 30. Januar 2017, 11:14

Forenbeitrag von: »tiking«

Truck Loading Bay

Dienstag, 3. November 2015, 11:23

Scrap 'tire' Container Haul

Zitat von »Bernd Pfuscher« Ganz schön rostig die Kombination. Diesem Container würde ich keine Ladung mehr anvertrauen, der gehört auf den Schrottplatz zur Entsorgung. Auch der DAF und der Trailer sehen nicht viel besser aus, die wären nur noch für den Export nach Afrika zu gebrauchen The container was scraped the next day. It was decommisioned a long time ago for sea use. That is why it was used only for scrap movement.

Dienstag, 3. November 2015, 08:55

My 8x4x4 Scania Heavy Hauler

Sorry. Seems I forgotten I had already posted this build. My bad.

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2015, 17:28

Thank you.

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 19:24

Thanks fellows.

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015, 00:22

Thank you kindly. Glad u like the results.

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 12:28

Zitat von »Chris210483« Very Nice Thank you Chris.

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2015, 17:03

Thanks for looking.

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2015, 17:02

Zitat von »Hubra« Hallo Charles. Die maximal erlaubte Bildergröße hier im Forum beträgt 800 x 800 Pixel. Bitte dieses kurzfristig zu ändern. Gruß Micha. My apologies.

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2015, 17:01

Zitat von »Steinlux« Hallo Charles, Schrott ist der noch lange nicht! Das Modell ist der Grund weshalb ich mich hier im Forum angemeldet habe. Das ist der absolute Wahnsinn und zeigt endlich mal, was in der weiten Welt so rumfährt. Genau so fahren tausende LKW's im Iran oder anderswo herum. Einfach nur TOP!!! Da stimmt aber auch alles. Sogar die verbogenen Containerveriegelungen. Vom Rost ganz zu schweigen. Ich bin mir sicher, dass hier keine Phantasie sondern knallharte Fakten (jede Menge Foto...

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 18:03

The container is supposed to be filled to the brim with scrap tires but I did not have sufficient to achieve this. So ill have to get my hands on some tires that no one has a need for. A little more toning the weathering on the container, behind the cab, and minute detailing and it is done. ------------------------------- index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=267027 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=267028 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=267029 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID...

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 17:54

This is my Heavily modified tractor with scratch built trailer: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266694 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266695 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266696 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266697 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266698 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266699 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266700 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266701 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=266702 index.php?page=Attachm...

Montag, 18. November 2013, 16:50

M1132 Engineer Squad Vehicle Stryker

Very very nice. I am just wondering how u are going to paint it with all those details added. It is not going to be easy but i supposed u already figured that out already.

Freitag, 31. Mai 2013, 12:24

'Get it Working' dio...

...portrays a Libyan mechanic working on the rocket launcher. The second mechanic is working on the moped. The third figure is a boy and his dog. Please go easy on me as this is my first major work with figures. As you all know, I have been shy about painting figures due to my inexperience. So here are the pics. ---------------------------------------- ......................................

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 13:28

Weathering di cast models/dioramas

This particular little mini contruction vehicle is a CAT 315C. I added the extra details, like the hyralics, antennae and grab iron, as it was very plain, to bring some life into it. Then placed it on part of an old tiny tree stump. The digger is about 15mm tall.

Werbung