Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 29.

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 21:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Leon«

Scania T580 6X4 KSK Serviss heavy haulage

Absolutely perfect model.. There is no difference between the original one. You did nice job

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008, 21:18

Scania R380 Heisterkamp

Hello, To give the best idea I am adding the pictures of my Italeri Truck collection. These models came together in 4 years. Most of them are from ebay. As you can see there is no space between the ceiling and the furniture Trucks kits are different than all other kits. I love them a lot and I think that this collection is really valuable. On top of the ceiling there are more trucks on the back side of the kits. To save from space I put them in different types. There are 3 more trucks on each li...

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008, 18:58

Scania R380 Heisterkamp

I wish that italeri produces the older kits once more ( from 1989 to 2000) as a limited edition. They are producing the same Scania Truck again and again under different decals and this does not make any sense for many model kit collectioners. They produced the streamline and roadrunner after 20 years. Thats nice

Freitag, 18. April 2008, 08:04

My Scania Crane 6x4 Scratch built.

Zitat Original von Sunny Hallo Aslan, you did a great job, kongratulation Thank you salve

Donnerstag, 17. April 2008, 09:13

SCANIA

Good Morning Jörg Absolutely beautiful truck I love old trucks and specially Scania and Volvo trucks. You did a nice job

Donnerstag, 17. April 2008, 07:14

Zitat Original von uhi Hi, what kind of LED's did you use? And is the roof bar from KFS? Beautiful Scania, specialy interior and the crane Thank you I used 3 and 5 mm leds on this truck. They are special and they light brighter than normal ones. Front leds look like xenon The roof bar comes with the "Truck Accessories" kit. The crane belong to "truck conversion kit" of italeri which is out of production. I wanted to use SMD leds which are smaller but they need more power to light up. My power s...

Mittwoch, 16. April 2008, 19:26

Zitat Original von pat4610 Hello Leon. Beautiful model. Bravo for the modification and for the crane. Hello Thank you for your comment and my best wishes to Belgium

Mittwoch, 16. April 2008, 15:02

Zitat Original von Dk2007 Hey Aslan Your Trucks Looks really Great Specially the LED's is an nice idea. But i see one mistace the decals are form an Netherland Companie but the licens plates are from Austria but i think it a really nice Scania Greats David Thank you David You are right about the decals. The decals belong to a Netherland Company but plates are from Austria This must be a pirate truck. It works anywhere outside Netherlands You really caught the detail Best wishes

Mittwoch, 16. April 2008, 14:01

Zitat Original von Little Bandit Hello Aslan, your truck looks really fantastic The crane and the things inside the cabin look great! You've done a very good job! Greetings Dennis Thank you Dennis These positive thoughts are making me feel happy. I have a new project soon but its top secret. I will try something new that have never made before by someone Regards Aslan

Mittwoch, 16. April 2008, 12:37

RE: My Scania Crane 6x4 Scratch built.

Zitat Original von deejay Hi Leon, awesome work ! Very nice. Like the paint job, the interior and the lights ! Cheers Tom Hi Tom Thanks for your comment. I am happy that you liked it Best wishes Zitat Original von macke Hello Aslan your truck looks really great All the details like paint, lights, interieur, its a sensation Nice video! Marco Hello Marco Thanks for your comment. Its making me very happy when positive messages comes from truck fans I really worked hard to finish it and now I see t...

Dienstag, 15. April 2008, 23:15

Hello to all from Istanbul, Tonight I will add my latest model kit Italeri 1/24 scale Scania 6x4 truck with the crane on it. I did it for a truck project in Turkey and took about 4 months to finish it ! The kit itself has 1 axle on the back but for the crane I had to add a second axle. I copied most of the parts by getting their molds with a special paste and used cold acrylic and liquid polyester to copy 1 by 1. The electrical equipment also took most of the time. I tried to hide all cables an...

Freitag, 8. Februar 2008, 11:21

Freightliner FLD 120 - ITALERI 1/24

Hello After a long time I will try to finish my scratch work triple axle Scania + effer crane by the end of this week. This time it will be different because I cloned most of the parts by myself Take care

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007, 16:20

Volvo FH 16 SZM

Nice Job Did you solve the front fender problem? Does the cab easily fits on them or it stays up? From the pictures I see that the fenders are outside a little. Hope you solve it Waiting for the end of it

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 19:08

Volvo FH-16 Spraycan Power

Zitat Original von RODMAN Hy Aslan, yes I think so too, there must be an failure in the constrution of the front fenders. I had also problems with the whole exhaust system it won`t fit for a long time and finally I had to use some "stronger arguments" if you know what I mean , now it`s o.k. The rear fender from the top please, I want to have a look on the break blocks (the liitle plastik blocks to put under the tires not the brakes of the rear axle, okay?) And Aslan, be carefull by putting it o...

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 18:52

Zitat Original von miqs99 Hi! Really good work I never seen before this modell in Italeri decals, so I don`t have a opinion about how it looks. Metal mesh is very great add for bullbar, it looks more realistic and of course better. Paint job looks nice, the same I can say about decals and fuel tank, but the rear mud flap isn`t in my style, maybe with other rear bumper. More great modells Thanks for your comment I also did not see any volvo with these decals because the decals are also problemat...

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 15:59

It seems that the kit has a fabric mistake. Because I did everything in order. I glued all parts to the correct places. There is something wrong especially with the front fenders. Tonight I can take a picture of rear fenders and brakes. The kit is inside a display cabinet and I am afraid of taking it outise All kits have been put inside witha ceremony. Slowly and slowy to avoid having any damage or falling down to the ground I will try to take the picture carefully and post it here as soon as po...

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 14:47

Hello, Thanks for your nice comment Rear mud flap and the decal are from the truck accessories kit of Italeri. Chain is a part of a necklace The front bull bar is coming with the kit. Its original but the metal mesh is not coming with it. I cut it from a special mesh and applied with a strong glue without removing the chrome paint. Front fenders are really interesting. They are exactly same with other italeri volvo kits but the driver cabin does not fit on it well. Here is the picture of it. The...

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 12:46

Hello to all After 2 months of work I finished my truck Italeri Volvo FH-16 Spraycan Power. It was a nice trucks except 2-3 major problems with front mud flaps, Complete decal sheet and etc.... After I finished all things and put the cabin on chasis, I realized that the front mud flaps are wider 2-3 mm than the cabin so it made the biggest problem. I had to cut their top 2-3 mm inside to make it fit. Decals were complete but I cut both according to the front panel, up cabin and down cabin. Firts...

Montag, 2. April 2007, 19:59

Thank your for your nice comments. Because I have 2 boxes of same kit I decided to paint this one to a metallic red color and after all work I saw that its better than a dark blue color. When I finished painting of the hood, I applied the flame decals on it. Usually I dont apply but this time I tried to do it. I used microsol and applied it carefully. When they dried entirely I did not like the view so decided to take them out for a simple look. It was not that easy. I applied detergent, a litt...

Montag, 2. April 2007, 15:04

Hello to all members, 3 months ago I began making up the Italeri 1/24 Freightliner FLD 120 model kit and finished it last week. I did not use the decals. For the paint I used Tamiya TS-18 Metallic Red Spray, for the chassis I used DUPLI color matt black and for the undercoat DUPLI color coating spray. When I was trying to glue the windshield vipers one of them felt from my hand on the hood of the truck Glue sticked on the hood and looked bad. I took out the entire paint and re painted it. Hope y...

Werbung