Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 59.

Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015, 02:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Anthony in NZ«

Airfix Mosquito "Wooden Wonder" 1/24 und ein bisschen mehr

Hello, I just wanted to say what a wonderful job you are doing of this Kit! I am building one over on LSP and your modelling is inspiring to me. https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=33344 Keep up the great work....sorry I am not replying in German language Kind regards Anthony

Donnerstag, 25. August 2011, 00:47

Bk 117 B2 Drf D-Hmuf 1:32

This is great work, it is nice to see the work you are doing with this beautiful helicopter. Finally I have put mine back on the workbench to carry on, you are inspiring to me with this work. Kindest regards Anthony

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010, 11:55

1/32 BK-117 B2 "Westpac Rescue" Detailed build

Hi Thorsten Thank you for the kind comments...................I am enjoying your 135 very much also!! I will definately be using Chris's (Cakemixer) cockpit and airframe details. His work is just amazing. I look at it most days feeling too scared to start............but I have done a little already! Thanks again Anthony

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 10:39

Hi Patrick, great to hear from you again my friend! Thank you for your kind comment, I appreciate it very much. You are always welcome to come and visit, there is a spare room here.......... Cheers Anthony

Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010, 01:03

OK here she is....................finally standing on her own feet! Seems quite nose heave so I 'may' not need nose weight. Thanks for looking Cheers Anthony

Freitag, 28. Mai 2010, 22:45

EC-135 - Bundespolizei, 1:32

Wow, that looks beautiful. I like the finish on the blue very much. You have really inspired me to finish mt BK. Looking forward to seeing decals soon! Cheers Anthony

Samstag, 22. Mai 2010, 04:59

Well, small (visual) update. I have superglued & MEK'd the starboard skid in now. I know it looks easy enough, but in order to get the weighted 'sit' I had to jig the fuselage and then attach the skids at the right angle. I have had to put them on now as they need 'cranking down and superglueing in order to get a strong bond etc. Well, I dont have the nervous energy to glue the other in just yet (anyway I have a couple of little things to add to that one), and my fingers are encrusted in supergl...

Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010, 11:13

Thank you Georg! I have sent you a message through ARC. Cheers Anthony

Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010, 01:30

Well, as you can see above I am getting to grips with my new computer software.........photos are a bit grainy though...... Anyway as you can see in the above shot I have the EC-145 light panel grafted under the nose. In this lower shot you can see that I have finished all of the door seals on the rear fuse. There is an inner and outer set. This was quite a challenge as I used fine thin strip glued around the edges and then re-glued with very thin CA. This was then flodded again with Mr Surface...

Samstag, 6. März 2010, 21:27

1:32 Revell BK 117 - D-HTIB RTH

Wow.............looking good cant wait to see more! Cheers Anthony

Montag, 22. Februar 2010, 10:05

1:32 Revell BK 117 - D-HTIB RTH

Hello I really love your work on your BK, I think you are doing a wonderful job. If I can be of any help, please let me know. I see you are using some of the Reniassiance set and the top of the EC-145 like I did You will need to take care fitting the 145 engine cowl to the BK-117 as there is a profile / shape difference. If you need some vac scoops for the top cowl then let me know and I can make some and send them to you if you want. Work on mine has been slow lately as i have been busy working...

Montag, 22. Februar 2010, 09:55

BK117 B2 ADAC Revell 1:32

Great to see your beautiful BK taking shape I love the extra detail you are adding and your rotorblades look wonderful. I like how you have painted the details and added the extra parts. I have been busy working on my real plane lately and have not had much time to work on my BK. Seeing yours makes me want to get going again........thank you. Cheers Anthony

Samstag, 6. Februar 2010, 03:23

BK117 B2 ADAC Revell 1:32

Thats looking really great I love to see you work some details like my one. This is going to look great when you finish and an inspiration for me! Anthony

Samstag, 16. Januar 2010, 05:22

Well, I bet you all thought I had chucked it back in the box to do something else? Been a while since my last update as I have had family over to stay with us from England and Australia. They have all gone now and I spent the last week on the BK. First off, here are some slightly better (just)pics of the skids, they are both pretty much done now but still need a few small details added like rivets etc Spent a fair bit of time this week figuring out how to make the rear clambshell doors look bett...

Samstag, 16. Januar 2010, 05:20

Thank you for that. Next up was to again deal with the floor. I almost had it all fitting right, but it needed final tweaking to fit nicely. A front bulkhead was installed with 2 holes to accept the torque pedal tubes on either side. The floor also protrudes past this bulkhead as well, so a piece was measured, glued and faired into the floor. There is a panel that sits on this BK's floor that has the holes cut out for the 6 tie-down points. Now was time to measure up their positions and drill 6 ...

Freitag, 15. Januar 2010, 21:17

Eurocopter Ec 135 ADAC Revell 1:32

Wow, that is coming along really nicely. You are doing a fantastic job and you have great coverage of the yellow paint which is hard to do. Cheers Anthony

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 21:53

A-4E Skyhawk: Bantam-Bomber

You are doing an amazing job! I love the Skyhawk and you are very inspiring for me! Thanks for showing us your lovely work. Cheers Anthony

Montag, 11. Januar 2010, 02:47

BK117 Polizei Bayern

That is beautiful work. I love how you re-did the nose and love the paint job! Thanks for the inspiration to keep working on mine. Cheers Anthony

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009, 20:42

Fiktiver Hubschrauber : 'Christoph 117'

Great progress! She is really taking shape now, you are doing a wonderful job Cheers Anthony

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009, 19:07

BK-117B2 D-HILF DRF-Luftrettung 1/72 Revell

Beautiful work in that scale, I love what you have done.........amazing! Cheers Anthony

Werbung