Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 103.

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2008, 16:10

Forenbeitrag von: »VW freak«

Kenworth heavy + tank trailer

Thanks. . I'm glad you like it, it gives more motivation to keep up the work ( as long as I still can ). In spet malo napredka. Dolly je wired ( for air ). And now I have to sand away those "nuts" off and drill some holes and replace with real ones.. Also the wireing on the trailer is finished. I made some units, that represent the housing for the valves and link, and have air tanks on. Those units are connected among, and the first one is connected to another unit, which the is connected to the...

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008, 21:20

After a long time, some more progress can be seen, now that the exams are over, and a new desire for model building is here . The trailer undercareage has been put together in one piece. All axles were broken off, so I had to bore holes and make the trailer ready for instalation of metal axels. And some wireing has been done.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007, 20:23

And on we go. My eye is now OK, so I returned to work. I inserted plastic caps from heavy tank trailers ( the only think that could have been saved ). Then I added some car cit, and left to dry.The car kit "grabbed" both sides, plastic and metal, amazingly strong.. And today I've used some sand paper ( 40, 80, 180, 800 and 1000 ) and the result was super. I also find out, that maybe I won't have to color the pipes, if I sand them very well . Any comments?

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007, 10:10

I hope I will be able to continue soon, because a week ago, I was makeing some progress, but then, when I was cutting off some plastic, one piece of it flew into my eye and got stuck there, so I had to ask my wife in the middle of the night, to take me to the hospital. I'm still recovering, but soon, I hope it will go on.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2007, 16:21

Uf.... It's been some time, since any progress . Well, now I began making some progress on this truck, because it has to be finished before the birth of my son. I first tryed to coat them in polystyrol plates, the I've put too much glue, and the result was all sprincled . You can see it on next piscture, so I had to throw them away. Than I bought a drainage pipe, cut it in 2 pieces. Then I andpapered it with 400, then 800, and with 1200, and the result is allready something I like. Why sanding i...

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 22:14

Scania R144 NA 6X4 Dump Truck (Tipper)

It's really nice to see a truck that is not OOB. Congratulations. It looks veary nice. About the tyres, I would first chek in realyti, if they have super single tyres in front, or do they have noraml tyres like yours. Keep on and keep us up to date

Dienstag, 25. September 2007, 18:21

The body for the truck is glued, edges have been paper-sanded off. And today I had to cut off from 0 to 1,5mm of the underbody, to level it to total flat, because originaly it was made for a seadle and some other stuff. And first tests with new profiles for the body, and the underbody is now ready for painting.

Samstag, 22. September 2007, 12:38

And again some more progress. Both trailers that are going to be used in this project. First I cut out the holders on both sides. And after a lot of messaureing, thinking, drawing,.... sawing of the undercareafe and of the tubes began. Some testing pictures of the truck and trailer. But, the length wasn't good ( the trailer was simply unreal long ), so I started cutting again and last night me and ZiPi came to a super idea. And on with the cutting we go . Here is now the body of the truck. It ha...

Montag, 17. September 2007, 18:23

Heavy Duty Trailer

Hier you can also buy this trailers. This shop is selling them allready, and he has them on stock. Heavy duty

Freitag, 7. September 2007, 21:54

Yesterday I got another ( this one has allready been built, but when comparing the prize I payed against a 120€ for a new one, so I'll just make 1 out of 2 allready built ) Heavy tank trailer.Thank you Skandinavc FH . And now let the games begin . The truck is on a pauze ( I still managed to make a new cab holder, new exhaust pipe holders, built the engine to the point, when it is ready for the painting... ) because of lack of will . But another trailer returned the will so tomorrow I'll "unpai...

Freitag, 7. September 2007, 09:57

Thank you, but the problem is, that I've allready tryed to roll them to a 10 mm, but one mesh started cracking between the holes . So now I'v decieded to let them rolled as they are, on a 11,5mm, then I'm gonna super glue them together. Hope it works. I can't bend no more. If I bend them some more, I'm affraid I'll have to buy a new set.

Donnerstag, 6. September 2007, 14:47

@ Silencer: The picture is coming. Sorry, but neither flat bed or the cargo are not for sale. They will be used in nekt project. Thank you for your advices. The finall color of the frame will be decided today. It will be green, I just don't know yet how light and how intense green. The main frame is mostly done and customized ( main frame, axles, universal joints,... ) Then I had to do a new cabin holder on the back side. PE meshes for exhaust pipes are ready. And first tests of rolling them hav...

Samstag, 1. September 2007, 20:58

Hi. I'm asking you all to help me, please. Could you please give me some ideas about the colour of the main frame ( undercareage ) and for the motor. The truck will be painted like on pictures above in purple with chrome. Thank you for your ideas.

Sonntag, 19. August 2007, 08:16

Thank you. But I have to admit, that this truck isn't my work. I found those pictures on the internet. There are also some others very beutifull and amazing ideas about trucks. 3D art pool And finally the undercareage is ready for painting. Pictures will be followed soon. And now I'll start working on the trailer.

Montag, 13. August 2007, 19:12

And I have to notice you, that there has been some changes. I found some really good pictures, and then also Zipi hepled me to decide to make a different model. And, there will be no flat bed trailer and no dolly And also no train car There will be just a 6 axle heavy tank trailer from Revell. The only thing that stays the same, is the truck, and it will be much more modified than originally thought. And some pictures of the truck that inspired me for this idea.

Sonntag, 12. August 2007, 10:04

And again some progress. The undercareage is finished. It is now straight, in line and glued together.

Freitag, 10. August 2007, 19:59

Thank you. And on we go. The undercareage is finally put together. At least the length. It's made from 5 pieces. Blue part, two times black part, another and white part. The legth is allready 42 cm.

Dienstag, 7. August 2007, 21:50

If all goes well, in about 1,5 or 2 years . I'll take the time and work slowly, because I want to make as good as I can.

Montag, 6. August 2007, 20:15

Thank you for your wishes. Yes, all modells used in this composition ( Keny, both trailers and a railroad car ) were bought on e-bay.de.

Werbung